001: From Surviving to Thriving, My Journey to Finding My Purpose
FROM THRIVING TO SURVIVING, MY JOURNEY TO FINDING MY PURPOSE
Hey my babes and welcome to the Woke + Worthy Podcast! In today's episode we are taking a trip down memory lane to introduce you to the host of the show (me) 🙋🏼♀️, Jess Kwasny. You'll hear all about my journey from simply surviving in the corporate world to how I created a THRIVING business all by myself.
I'm going to let you in on my intention for this podcast, the mission for my business + what it means to be woke + worthy. Excited to have you along for the ride!!
Today we are diving into:
- Who the fuck is Jess Kwasny
- How I struggled in the corporate world
- Questioning what my purpose was
- Thinking that having my dream body was the key to happiness + success
- My journey into body building + hitting my rock bottom
- Accomplishments that didn't make me feel accomplished
- The beginning of my spiritual awakening
- How trust in the foundation for everything you want in your life
- Your pain = your opportunity for GROWTH
🎧 Thanks for listening! 🎧
If you enjoyed this episode, take a screenshot of the episode to post in your stories and tag me @iamjesskwasny! And don’t forget to subscribe, rate and review the podcast and tell me your key takeaways!
CONNECT WITH JESS: