004: The 3 Things I Would Focus On If I Was Just Starting My Business
THE 3 THINGS I WOULD FOCUS ON IF I WAS JUST STARTING MY BUSINESS
Let's be honest...starting a business is HARD! What makes it even harder is that it can be hard to know where to focus our time and energy when we first start our businesses. Today I am diving into the three main areas that I would focus on, if I was starting my business from scratch. For all you newbie entrepreneurs out there CONGRATS on taking this next step for yourself. Now grab a 🖊 and 🗒 and get ready to take some notes!
In this episode we are divining into:
- 3 most common things that many entrepreneurs waste their time with in the beginning
- Why you don't need a website to be successful
- How to differentiate between busy work and income producing
- What you don't need to know about your ideal clients (that many other business coaches tell you, you do)
- What you MUST know about your ideal client and how to write content for them
- The importance of discovering your uniqueness so you can STAND OUT online
- Why consistency needs to be the foundation of your business
🎧 Thanks for listening! 🎧
If you enjoyed this episode, take a screenshot of the episode to post in your stories and tag me @iamjesskwasny! And don’t forget to subscribe, rate and review the podcast and tell me your key takeaways!
CONNECT WITH JESS: