011: The Mistake That MOST Entrepreneurs Make When Starting Their Business
THE MISTAKE THAT MOST ENTREPRENEURS MAKE WHEN STARTING THEIR BUSINESS (and how to avoid it)
Welcome back my fellow entrepreneurs!! EXTRA excited for today's episode because this one is spicy. (I am serving you up a dose of realness) One of the hardest challenges of being an entrepreneur is switching from having a 9-5 perspective to thinking like an entrepreneur. It's this same reason that can make so many of us feel trapped in our businesses and questioning if we made the right decision starting it, because we don't have the FREEDOM that we so desperately desire. The amazing thing that awareness is the first step to overcoming + transmuting this frame of thinking and habits that we have created. Not only am I going in detail how this may be showing up in your business but I am giving you practical steps that you can start implementing.
In this episode we are divining into:
- Signs that you are thinking like a 9-5'er and NOT an entrepreneur
- The business lies about what we "need to do" to be successful in business (which aren't actually true)
- Why trying to use someone else's strategy is holding you back from scaling your business
- How to shift your mindset + actions from a "worker" to an entrepreneur
- Two simple changes that will drastically change the success of your business
- Why focusing on what you want is actually blocking it from coming to you
- My manifestation formula which will be the secret to your future success
Implement these tips, and you my friend are on the way to experiencing + embodying the freedom that you deserve. Looking for that next step to support you to going ALL IN in your business? Join the Awakened Entrepreneur, and receive $2000 in bonuses until Jan 2022. CLICK HERE to apply!
🎧 Thanks for listening! 🎧
If you enjoyed this episode, take a screenshot of the episode to post in your stories and tag me @iamjesskwasny! And don’t forget to subscribe, rate and review the podcast and tell me your key takeaways!
CONNECT WITH JESS: