012: What NOT to Do When Creating an Offer
WHAT NOT TO DO WHEN CREATING AN OFFER
Hello my Woke + Worthy babes and welcome back to another episode. Buckle up for today's episode because it's going to be quick and dirty!
As someone who has created her fair share of offers (both good and bad) I am giving you the in's and out's of what to do, but more importantly what NOT TO DO! Join me for Pt. 1 of this 2 part episode, where I am serving up how to create (or revamp) your next sell out offer for 2022!
In this episode we are diving into:
- Why trying to put everything into you offers isn't just costing you money, but costing you client results
- Focus on overdelivering, not on overwhelming
- Questions to ask yourself when creating your next offer
- Being a carbon copy of another coach doesn't get you paid
- Why piggy backing on someone else's dream (or biz idea) will NEVER bring you the success you want
- Talking to the tangibles don't sell your offer
Have I got the wheels turning now?! Before you go back to the drawing board or scrap your offer, make sure to tune in next week where I go in depth on how to create your next sell out offer in 2022!!
🎧 Thanks for listening! 🎧
If you enjoyed this episode, take a screenshot of the episode to post in your stories and tag me @iamjesskwasny! And don’t forget to subscribe, rate and review the podcast and tell me your key takeaways!
CONNECT WITH JESS: