018: Simple Secrets To Standout Online
SIMPLE SECRETS TO STANDOUT ONLINE
To all my fellow entrepreneurs: Signing client’s is a privilege of being an entrepreneur not a right. It can be too easy to think that just because we show up and have something to sell that we should automatically sign clients. As an entrepreneur you absolutely have the right to sell, but there is a MASSIVE difference between having the right to sell and EARNING the right to sell.
If you have been having a hard time signing client's my bet is that you haven't quite yet earned the right to sell within your current audience/following. Don't panic just yet because in today's episode I am going to give you the three areas you must use to gain trust with your ideal clients, which in turn will earn you the right to sell.
In this episode we are diving into:
- why clarity is the most important piece of building your business/messaging
- why signing client's is your privilege and not a right
- why you need to focus on building your brand FIRST
- understanding why your audience isn't buying from you
- the three main areas to focus on to grow trust within your followers
- the MOST important question you need to ask yourself
how to position yourself as the solution and your offer as a vehicle to the transformational your ideal client is looking for
- my top three questions to ask yourself to start standing out as the GO TO coach in your industry
Remember that the quickest way to sign client's is through gaining their trust and the quickest way to do that is the way in which you show up and serve online.
If you have been showing up consistently in your business and tired of your hard work not converting I have opened up spots in my 1:1 coaching container where we focus on gaining clarity on who you serve and master your messaging so that you can STANDOUT online and use your content to generate consistent leads online! CLICK HERE to apply to see if this is a good fit for you!
🎧 Thanks for listening! 🎧
If you enjoyed this episode, take a screenshot of the episode to post in your stories and tag me @iamjesskwasny! And don’t forget to subscribe, rate and review the podcast and tell me your key takeaways!
CONNECT WITH JESS: